Friday, June 14, 2013

Beloved

Hello Everyone
I hope you are having a lovely weekend.
For this post I am sharing a fabric wall hanging I made some time ago, in fact it was for May's TSC.
I selected the beautiful 1920's bride from Portrait of a Lady stamp plate. http://www.stampsmith.net/ecommerce/unmounted-rubber-stamp-sheets/portrait-lady-art-rubber-stamps.html which I used in conjunction with TAP (Transfer Artist Paper).  If you are a fan of photo real stamps and want to further the scope of the surface you stamp onto, other than glossy cardstock and other papers, then TAP will open up a whole new world of possibilities for you.
For this wall hanging I transferred the bridal image which I stamped onto TAP onto scrap cotton fabric.Prior to transferred, the image was tinted with Caran d'ache watersoluble crayons to co-ordinate with the fabric I painted for the main panel.
The June challenge is well underway at TSC Blog where our Guest Artist, the talented Paula, has selected the theme of Altered Books, Boxes and Bags.  All details for rules of entry and the prize available at TSC Blog.
Wishes
Lynne

No comments: